Friday, December 30, 2011

It's better to give than to receive

I've always been kuripot but this year, I significantly increased my budget for Christmas gifts and it actually felt great! Aside from eliminating the stress of trying to fit into a tight budget, I was able to get exactly what my parents and sisters wanted and could actually use.--hindi 'yong mabubulok lang sa isang sulok buong taon. (guilty for the past years >,<)

Dollface brushes and avante garde pallet for my older sister.
"Naermyth" for my younger sister.


Look at those smiles. Priceless! ^_^

Red Rockport Shoes for Mama.
Brown Crocs for Papa


Now those are happy feet!
That's for the "giving" part. For the "receiving" part, here's what I got:


Gray blazer and blue beanie.

They made me look or at least feel like Eponine of Les Miserables.


My awesome family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...